Ever wonder what kind of shape your home is in? Whether you’re a homeowner, commercial building owner or property management company, Sunrise Inspections can take care of all your inspection needs. If you’re thinking of selling, refurbishing or remodeling your home or commercial property, Sunrise can provide you with an overview of the condition of your property so that you can develop a cost effective strategy for its improvement and/or repair. Sunrise Inspections will give you the answers you need to make smarter decisions about where to invest your improvement dollars.
Sunrise offers excellent residential property inspection and commercial property inspection services to most of Southern California. Sunrise proudly offers one of the best products in the industry: When you schedule your inspection with Sunrise, you will be getting a friendly and professional inspector, who is familiar with all of the Building & Safety Codes in California. In addition, our inspectors are CREIA certified and ASHI certified, guaranteeing you the most qualified inspectors in the industry. Unlike some others, we at Sunrise encourage the client to be present during the inspection, so that we may answer any questions you have, and explain the findings of our inspection. Photos are taken throughout the inspection, which are later included in our comprehensive Inspection Report. Once completed, the Report can be immediately accessed on the internet, with a confidential password.
What Is Included In The Inspection?
Sunrise Inspections takes pride in the level of detail provided in its reports. Some of the areas we inspect are:
- EXTERIOR: Grading, walls, coverings, patios/decks, patio covers, side walks/driveways, soffits/fasciae, doors/windows/trim, gutters/downspouts, retaining walls, fences/gates.
- STRUCTURE: Foundation, crawl space, footings/columns, floors, walls, chimneys.
- ROOFING: Structure, coverings, flashing, skylights, vent/stacks.
- ELECTRICAL: Service entrance, grounding, panel/subpanels, branch circuits, outlets, GFCI’s, circuit integrity.
- HEATING & A/C: Description, combustion systems, a/c components, supply/discharge lines, venting, ductwork/registers, controls/thermostats.
- PLUMBING: Main supply line, distribution fixtures, vents/traps/drains, functional flow.
- INSULATION: Attic, walls, crawlspace, floors, lines, ductwork, air/vapor barriers.
- INTERIOR: Walls, Ceilings, windows, floors, doors, stairs, fireplaces, smoke detectors (test buttons)
How Long Will It Take?
The average inspection takes approximately two to three hours, depending on the size, condition and age of the property. Sunrise Inspections will provide you with a comprehensive report, detailing the findings of the inspection, complete with photos for easy reference.
Sunrise can arrange to inspect your property annually. Use the annual report to keep your property and its systems in top shape. Over the years, you can expect to avoid costly emergency expenditures. The annual inspection from Sunrise will identify many small problems before they become large ones.
Mobil Home Inspections
Sunrise offers mobile home inspections with the same level of detail as any property. Please call to arrange an inspection.
Sunrise charges $150 for a return visit re-inspection if the property cannot be fully inspected on the first visit (ie: The water or power is turned off during the first inspection appointment.)